CapillusRX™ Laser Cap
The CapillusRX™ Laser Cap is an innovative device that makes low level laser therapy for hair restoration more accessible and effective. In St. Louis, the CapillusRX™ laser cap is proudly offered by the acclaimed hair restoration experts at St. Louis Hair Restoration.
What Is Low Level Laser Therapy for Hair Restoration?
Low Level Laser Therapy has become a very popular FDA-cleared and side effect free option for people who are experiencing hair loss. Many years ago, a person would need to schedule multiple expensive and inconvenient weekly in-office laser treatments. These treatments were ongoing for months and required the use of big bulky laser devices.
This translated into 10 or more visits per month, and once a patient’s program expired, so did the treatments. This accomplishes very little because laser treatment needs to be ongoing if you want to sustain the results. Unfortunately, there are many companies that still offer this outdated service. What is the solution? The laser cap.
What Is the CapillusRX™ Laser Cap?
The laser cap is a low level laser device that can be used at home for a fraction of the price of going to a clinic, and is an ongoing treatment because you own the cap. While this is a great advancement, not all laser caps are created equal. There are many different caps on the market, and at St. Louis Hair Restoration, we sell only one. The CapillusRX™.
The CapillusRX™ is the best and most powerful laser cap on the market. Capillus has a large line of laser caps, but the CapillusRX™ is the only model that cannot be purchased online and must be purchased from a doctor’s office. The reason the CapillusRX™ is the only model that we offer is because with laser caps, you generally get what you pay for, and just like with hair transplantation, we only offer the best solutions to our clients.
What advantages does the CapillusRX™ have over other caps?
- Diodes – The CapillusRX™ laser cap is fitted with 312 individual laser diodes which is more than any other at home device for hair loss. The number of diodes is very important when selecting a cap as this generally will influence the power output of the device. Keep in mind that diodes are different than LED lights which put out far less energy
- Energy – Due to having the highest number of diodes, the CapillusRX™ generates 1560mW of total output making it the most effective laser cap available and delivers more than double the power for every minute of operation compared to other laser cap devices.
- Time – Because the CapillusRX™ produces the most energy, it only needs to be worn for 6 minutes per day compared to lesser devices which are required to be worn 30 minutes per day or longer.
- Design – Laser caps come in many different shapes and sizes. Some look like they would be worn on an episode of Star Trek while others are made of very hard, rigid, and uncomfortable plastic. The CapillusRX™ is flexible and comfortable and can fit snugly inside your favorite hat or baseball cap. Because the CapillusRX™ is so discreet, people are much more likely to continue usage compared to other larger bulky caps.
- Only available in Physician’s Offices
Due to the energy that this cap produces, it is available only through a registered Physician’s office. Our hair loss professionals will be monitoring your progress, answering your questions, and continually making recommendations to meet your hair restoration goals.
- Warranty and Guarantee – The CapillusRX™ comes with a 5-year warranty and a 6-month money back guarantee.
What to Expect
Numerous studies have confirmed that low level laser therapy when used consistently can thicken miniaturized hairs and also help slow and stabilize hair loss. The results are variable while some patients achieve significant results while others simply maintain or slow down hair loss.
What’s in the box?
- • CapillusRX 312 Laser Therapy Device
- • Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- • Universal AC Adapter for the battery (Inputs of 100-240 V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.6A)
- • Lightweight Carrying Case & Accessories Pouch for Storage & Travel
- • Sports Cap
- • User Manual
How Much Will My CapillusRX™ Treatment Cost?
Hair restoration treatments are highly customized, so the price of your treatment will be unique to you. One of our hair restoration experts will first meet with you for a consultation to determine the best approach to achieving your treatment goals. Your treatment options and the associated costs will then be reviewed with you.
Contact Our Office
Capillus RX is a safe and effective hair loss treatment for both men and women that can help improve hair growth with consistent use. If you’re interested in learning more about your options with the CapillusRX™ laser cap in St. Louis, contact our office to schedule your consultation today.