Your hair, your way
Dr. Bruce Marko MD is the only doctor in the St. Louis area and the entire state of Missouri who is Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Dr. Bruce Marko, M.D.
Dr. Bruce Marko MD is a Fellowship Trained hair transplant surgeon, one of very few in the world. His specialties include FUT and FUE procedures, facial hair restoration for eyebrows, beards, and goatees, as well as a nonsurgical option for thinning hair and hair loss called Non-Surgical Hair Rejuvenation.
“Our patient focused facility is designed to make you feel comfortable and at ease,” says Dr. Marko.
“Whether you’re interested in ‘Prescription Medications’ for hair loss or a surgical hair transplant procedure’, we treat each patient with compassion and dignity. We want to hear your concerns and address your cosmetic goals”.
What to Expect
Gregg Kreyling and Dr. Marko will work together and discuss the various treatment options available for you to find the best, most effective and customized treatment plan to reach your hair goals.
Before you decide to move forward with your hair transplant, Dr. Marko will review several important issues:
- Are you in good health?
- Do you have any bleeding or healing disorders?
- Your age and degree of hair loss.
- The quality and quantity of your donor hair.
- What is your ultimate cosmetic goal?
These are some of the most important issues in deciding whether someone is a suitable candidate for hair transplantation.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Creighton University – Omaha, NE
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Nebraska – Omaha, NE
- Surgical Residence, Orlando Regional Medical Center – Orlando, FL
- Hair Transplantation Fellowship – Orlando, FL
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery